Saturday, May 29, 2010

LOST

I’ve seen LOST a few days back but didn’t really had the time to say anything about it. It was the series finale and man what a finale. The episode was double the duration they usually make it. I guess they needed more time to explain everything and offer and ending that would satisfy most fans.

From my perspective, they covered each point perfectly; it explained and twisted the explanation around in such a LOST manner that made me remember why I liked it in the first place.

I know I said that the previous LOST episode left me somewhat disappointed, but they definitely made up for it with the ending. I guess they didn’t want to ruin the ending, and so made an episode just to get all the pieces in place, and then knock them down.

If you never seen LOST and are thinking just to see the last season, I would recommend not to. The beauty of LOST is made of a lot of little pieces from the first episode all the way to the last. It really is a puzzle that can only be solved if you have all the pieces. I recommend seeing all the LOST seasons, I will probably start a marathon soon to see it all again in a couple of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment