Sunday, May 16, 2010

Paranormal Activity - creepy movie

I’ve seen Paranormal Activity the other day. Yes, I know it’s been a while since it hit cinemas all over; I just didn’t find the time to go see it.

I have to say that I didn’t find it very scary while I was watching it; maybe it was because the people I was with kept on talking throughout the whole movie. But it is a good movie, I recommend you see it in the cinema or at home with quiet friends. It starts quite slow, but gradually becomes scary keeping you pined to your sit.

I liked it because it has a Blair Witch Project kind of view and quite a nice story. I’m not really a horror fanatic, but this one was ok.

The best thing about it is that it didn’t scare me very much when I saw it, but more the next day. Today we were hearing noises, same as in the movie, and getting a bit scared with a smile on our face. I heard some say that they couldn’t sleep for weeks without looking at the door scared; I just didn’t see it that way. It’s nice for a relaxing evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment